It is time for me to review my draft posts and see if any are ready for publishing. None of these posts are ready for primetime. Yet … as a whole the list does make for an interesting read.
For fun let me share the working title for a number of my draft posts. It is an interesting collection. Let me know if any catch your interest and I will finish the post.
- Why Yes, I Am a Gym Rat (A coworker called me a “gym rat for leadership”. I like that.)
- Acutely Aware of My Ignorance and Incompetence (My, that must have been a tough day at the office.)
- Energy Holes (Huddle in close during meetings. The empty chairs suck energy. Very new age of me.)
- Do You Have a Manifesto? (My Jerry McGuire moment to write my mission statement and share with my bosses. I may need to pack my office first.)
- Forming a More Perfect Union (Leadership and our current polarized political environment. WeMoveTogether for Washington DC)
- Semper FI Alive in Berkeley (Military Officer Training at the home of Free Speech)
- The Pain Cave (Olympic Rowers talking about the pain necessary to reach the top. Ah, I miss rowing.)
- Into the Bear Cave (The big boss may roar a lot, but sometimes the best approach is to walk directly into his cave … I mean office.)
- Zero to Sixty in Record Speed (I am a nice guy except when I am not.)
- I am Your Leader and I Love You (That must have been a good day at the office.)
You’ve peaked my interest on your Acute Awareness…let’s hear it